Energy Education Materials
Cuivre River Electric Cooperative was founded by and adheres to the Seven Cooperative Principles. Education, Training and Information: Cooperatives provide education and training for their members, elected representatives, managers, and employees so that they can contribute effectively to the development of their cooperatives. They inform the general public, particularly young people and opinion leaders, about the nature and benefits of cooperation.
Cuivre River is proud to offer our members, friends and community neighbors a selection of Energy Education Materials.
To obtain Energy Education Material by mail:
- Contact the Member Services Department at (800) 392-3709 or
- Use the "Energy Education Material Request" below, or
- Visit a Cuivre River office.
Office locations and hours:
- Headquarters: 1112 E. Cherry St., Troy, MO 63379
- Branch Office: 8757 Hwy. N., Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
- Lobby and drive-up hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Energy Education Material Request Form
Please indicate below the type of materials you would like to receive: